Thursday, September 18, 2008

Exercising

Exercising is a great way to stay healthy and feel good about yourself. Exercising isn't just going to the gym and lifting weights. That's one way of exercising but not the only way. Playing any type of sport is a way to exercise. If you don't feel like going to the gym or going for a run you can just get a game of football going with your friends and play some baseball. I hate going to the gym and working out. I don't know how people like to do it. When I wake up in the morning I don't say "I cant wait to go to the gym". But I do love to play any type of sport baseball, football, soccer, volleyball, and that's one way of getting exercise. I think its a better than going to a gym because your not wasting money to do something you can do for free. Plus your doing something you like to do and it makes it more fun. If you ask someone what they would rather do go to the gym and exercise or go play their favorite sport I think they will play their favorite sport. I'm not saying don't go to the gym I'm just saying there is a lot more ways to exercise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish there were a way to exercise that involved sitting on the couch and not moving. ::grin::

Take the word verification off for me, please?