Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Describe five things that you usually do after school.

Fives things that I usually do after school. Nothing really to exciting. I usually fall asleep when I get home after school for about an hour or sometimes more. I do this just about every day. When I wake up i feel refreshed and ready to go do something. Of course I do homework because I'm in school and what would school be without homework. Food how can I forget this I eat the second I get home, because I get hungry. I need food for energy to keep me going the rest of the day. I also do some type of sport or physical activity. Now that's its getting cold outside I just run and lift because you cant really play baseball or sports in the cold weather it just sucks. The last thing I do just about every day after school is talk to my folks for about five minutes. Its impossible not to talk to them they are everywhere.

No comments: