Thursday, November 20, 2008

What is your favourite time of day?

My favorite time of day varies from season to season. During the winter time I don't have a favorite because I just hate the winter time so much. If I would to pick a time it would be whenever I am asleep so nighttime is my favorite time during the winter. Spring time is nice. My favorite time of the day during spring is mid-day. Its just really nice out and you can play sports and it wont be to cold or hot. The fall I would have to say late evenings is my favorite time of the day, right after diner. Its just a nice time of the day its very relaxing. During the summer time the entire day is my favorite time. I don't have a certain time of day. In the morning its nice to wake up and know you have no school. Also you get a chance to go kayaking early before all the boats are on the water. Then you can go to beach and it will still be early. After leaving the beach its will be around lunch time and get something to eat. After lunch you can go to the park and play some sports. By that time the sun will be setting and time to go out to the boardwalk or go over someones house and chill in the pool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of the topics was "What does Canada mean to you"? Really?

That's a riot.