Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What invention would you like to see in your lifetime?

I would like to see an invention that can allow people to travel through space. I think it would be awesome to travel through space and really get an understanding of how big the universe is. Its almost impossible to comprehend how big it is. Some of the largest things in the universe are clusters of stars and galaxies which are 400,000 light years across. If there is an invention that would allow people to travel through space we can learn so much more and advance technology at a great rate. I would like to see this invention because I like science and find it interesting and there's nothing more interesting in science than space. Just think of all the things would learn with this invention. But in order to make this think of all the things we would need to learn before we can make this. If I lived to see this, which I most likely wont I would be so excited to use it.

4 comments:

yashsri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Superb

Unknown said...

𒁂 Haa 𒁂 sahi𒁂 hai𒁂

Sfa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.