Friday, October 31, 2008

What is your favorite month? Why?

My favorite month is July. July rocks because its summer time, beach, no school, babes, barbeque's, and its not cold. I don't know how you cant not like it. I love the summer time so much. Which is a reason why July is my favorite month. Its the perfect time to go to the beach because the waters usually warm. Plus its not like August were you have to go to school in like two weeks. I don't mind the hot weather I prefer it. I would rather it be 100 than 10. Its also Americas birthday in July how can you not like it. You have fireworks which can cause riots like last summer in lavallette, but other than that the 4th of July is awesome. You get to spend time with your family and friends and have a great time. Another reason why July's my favorite month is because there's no school, which is the shit. I hate school and not having to go is great. I love the beach you cant go to the beach really in others months expect June July august and September. In the end July is the best month and kicks the other months ass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

July's pretty good. I like September best, though.