Tuesday, October 28, 2008

How do you feel on the first day of school?

I cant wait for another fun filled year of school that's what I feel on the first day of school...not. On the first day I feel bored because its the same thing every year. You try to find your classes looking around like a mad man. Then you go into class listen to the teacher talk blah blah blah, you fill out the book forms for every class. Then the teacher talks some more. I'm having fun already and learning tons. You get to see your friends which is cool because I'm sure you didn't get to see them at all over the summer. You also get to meet the same kids who are still little pieces of shit and will never change. But for some odd reason ever year I look forward to it. I have no clue why every year its the same I get really excited then once an hour passes I wish it was over.

No comments: