Thursday, October 30, 2008

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

Henry Ford said this quote I don't agree with it. I don't think when people take their eyes of goals they see obstacles they see failure or an easy way out. I don't think either of these things are really obstacles. When you are working your way though a goal those hard things you encounter are obstacles not what you see when you take your eyes off of things. Obstacle is a challenge you face you life when you are attempting to do something. Lets say I want to get all As this semester. That's my goal. Halfway through I'm doing good then I take my eyes of that goal. I see going out on weekends instead of studying or not studying at all. I don't see this as an obstacle I see it as an easy way out. But hey what do I know Henry Ford made the car and what it is today, I haven't done anything of real importance.

No comments: