Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What if cows gave root beer instead of milk?

If cows gave root beer instead of milk the world would be totally different. I love milk more than root beer so I would be pretty upset. You really cant have root beer and cookies that's just not a good combo. Everyone would probability be drinking goat milk or some other type of milk. I bet cheese wouldn't taste the same because it comes from milk. The lactose and tolerant people would be happy I guess because there would be a lot less milk. There wouldn't be dairy farms there would be soda farms, which would be pretty awesome. I bet the price of root beer would be like 5 cents a bottle because there would be so much of it. On milk cartons there wouldn't be a picture of a cow, but on the root beer bottles there would be a picture of a cow. Which would be pretty funny. Overall if cows gave root beer instead of milk that would shatter my entire universe.

No comments: