Saturday, October 25, 2008

My worst vacation

My worst vacation would have to be when I went to Baltimore. I went there about three or fours ago. I was so boring we did nothing. It was a short vacation just three or four days. Thank god it wasn't longer. Me and my family went to the inner harbor, it was nice but there was nothing to do, just walk around and go shopping. I didn't even get a chance to see a baseball game. I don't even think my parents liked it that much. The hotel sucked, and the bed was uncomfortable. The only good part was seeing Fort McHenry, which was pretty cool. But everything else sucked. By far the worst vacation I had ever been on. Dont go to Baltimore and if you do be perpared to be bored out of your minds. I would never ever go back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to go to Baltimore all the time when I was in school. You should've gone to the aquarium. It's pretty cool.