Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What things are better than going to school? Why?

Just about anything is better than going to school; why because school sucks. Its cost a lot of money the books cost money sometimes you get crappy teachers for insanely hard classes like Calculus two. Staying home and sleeping is better than school because you don't have to take test or notes and you don't to worry about failing a test and there's no pressure. Playing any type of sport is better than going to school. You get excise and have fun with your friends. I would rather do a shit load of labor like wiring houses or shovelling stone or putting up a retaining wall. Its not that schools that bad just all the pressure and having to worry about am I going to fail what if I do whats going to happen. That's why just about anythings better than going to school. Going to the beach is better you just get a chance to relax and enjoy yourself. No worries just loving life. That's why summer time is my favorite time of the year. Unless I have to take a summer class like I did this past summer. It was a math class I took it so I would be a little ahead of the game. It was not worth taking it was from July to August 10-2. My day was shot after that. Overall if it wasn't for all the pressure and the determining factor of your life it wouldn't be so bad.

No comments: